We are looking for bright, creative and fun people who are highly detail oriented and can work in a fast paced, collaborative environment in our Downtown Toronto office.
Digital BlueMoon is a growing Digital Agency based in Toronto, Ontario who specializes in creative, technology and digital marketing services to help businesses thrive and grow throughout the US and Canada.
Our mission is to help people find your business online, fall in love with your brand, and buy what you offer. We consult, design, build and manage brands, digital platforms and campaigns. The diversity of our projects keeps things fresh and interesting and we offer a fun work environment!
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
The Project Manager manages a portfolio of projects and oversees the interdisciplinary team for each project. You will need strong leadership to effectively manage resources and the quality of deliverables in a manner which inspires and drives the team. You will collaborate with the client and your project team to synthesize a solid strategy with measurable product goals. You will combine your amazing management skills with your passion for problem solving and organization. You will strive to deliver top quality projects on time, within budget, and with a high degree of client and team satisfaction.
Job Skill Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience managing digital marketing projects (e.g. web or mobile design and development, social marketing, creative branding and packaging)
- Basic technical understanding of CMS (e.g. Visual Composer), HTML, CSS, PHP, Ruby on Rails, relational databases, and networks
- Understanding of the interactive web development lifecycle, creative branding / design process and digital marketing / advertising approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully sequence and schedule the execution of multiple projects - from research and planning through design, development and launch.
- An ability to set clear expectations - both for the client and the internal team - to help all stakeholders achieve those expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as exemplified by clear issue explanations, documentation and effective intra- and inter-group communications
- Candidate must have a high degree of organization and personal integrity
- Be able to adapt quickly to new technologies, frameworks and requirements
- Must be a conscientious team player with a *can-do* attitude
Strong plus / Success factors:
- Experienced with AGILE methodologies
- Priority driven management style when directing resources, monitoring efforts, assembling deliverables, reporting project status and raising awareness on issues requiring escalation
- A balance of big picture vision and obsession with detail relative to the project's deadlines, requirements and quality assurance
- Self-Starter - ability to quickly learn new tools and products
- Excellent time management skills to multi-task across multiple simultaneous projects, tasks, product releases
- Action-oriented, detail centric, quality minded, have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills and ability to collaborate with others and handle multiple tasks
- Have a passion for product quality and take ownership of your own work quality
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is based on your experience. We offer a fantastic company culture with awesomely smart people, genuine fun, challenges to keep you sharp and huge learning and growth opportunities all in the heart of downtown Toronto.
We’re always searching for exceptional talent to join our team.
If you’re intelligent, out of the box, forward thinking and fun... you might be a Mooner. Send us your resume so we can mind-meld with you!